How to unsubscribe and turn off push notifications?
Well, it's easy and depends on the browser and device you are using.
We have added a short guide to blocking push notification depending on your device and browser used.
How to unsubscribe on Chrome browser, Desktop:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More and then Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
4. Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
5. Click Notifications.
6. If you couldn’t get to this point, simply type chrome://settings/content/notifications
7. Choose to block or allow notifications:
Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
Block a site: Next to "Block," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
Allow a site: Next to "Allow," click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
How to unsubscribe on Chrome browser, Android:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
2. Go to the website you don’t want to receive notifications from
3. To the right of the address bar, tap More [and then] Info [Information] .
4. Tap Site Settings > Notifications.
5. Choose Allow or Block.
6. If you don’t see the setting here, this website can’t send you notifications.
How to unsubscribe on FireFox browser, Desktop:
1. Click the "menu" button and choose Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go down to the Permissions section.
3. Click the Settings… button next to Notifications.
4. Select the website.
5. Click Remove Website.
How to unsubscribe on Edge browser, Desktop:
1. Open the Microsoft Edge app.
2. Click/tap on the "More" button, and click/tap on Settings.
3. Click the Settings "…" button next to Notifications.
4. Click/tap on the View advanced settings button under advanced settings.
5. Click/tap on the Manage button under Website permissions.
6. Click/tap on the website you want to manage permissions for push notifications.
7. Turn On or Off notifications for what you want.
How to unsubscribe on Windows 10:
1. Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for “Settings” in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.
2. Click “Notifications & Actions” from the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.
3. Click the “System” icon, then select “Notifications and actions” from the left-hand menu.[how to configure notifications action center windows 10 settings choose and actions]
Mark Coppock/Digital Trends
4. Look for the “Notifications” subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:
Get notifications from apps and other senders.
Show notifications on the lock screen.
Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen.
Hide notifications when duplicating my screen.
Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows.
Turn them off as you need. If you don’t want any, just make sure they are all toggled off.